Views:23 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-15 Origin:Site
The steel structure is a structure composed of steel materials and is one of the major types of building structures. The structure is mainly composed of steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses and other components made of steel and steel plates, and each member or component is usually connected by welding seams, bolts or rivets. Because of its light weight and simple construction, steel structure is widely used in industrial plants, warehouses, cold storage, high-rise buildings, office buildings, exhibition hall, multi-storey parking lots, and residential buildings.
1. High strength, light weight, easy to transport and install, suitable for structure of large span, high height, heavy load.
2. Steel toughness, good plasticity, uniform material, high structural reliability, suitable for impact and dynamic load, good seismic performance.
3. The degree of mechanization of steel structure manufacturing and installation is high, and steel structural components are easily manufactured in the factory and assembled on the construction site. The mechanized manufacturing of steel structural components in the factory has high precision of finished products, high production efficiency, quick assembly speed on site, and short construction period.
4. Sealing performance of the steel structure is good. Because the welded structure can be completely sealed, it can be made into a high-pressure container with airtightness, good water-tightness, large-scale oil pools, and pressure pipelines.
5. Steel structure is not heat-resistant, for the building with special fire protection requirements, the steel structure must be protected by fire-resistant materials to improve the fire rating.
6. The corrosion resistance of steel structure is poor, especially in the environment of moist and corrosive media, it is easy to rust. General steel structure to rust, galvanized or paint
7. Low-carbon, energy-saving, green and environment-friendly, and can be reused. Dismantling of steel structures will hardly generate construction waste, and steel can be recycled.
Due to its economic and technological superiority, low-carbon emission reduction, circular economy, industrialization, and industrialization, the steel structure industry can better adapt to and meet the current needs of China's national economic construction.