Views:44 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-28 Origin:Site
If you want a building that has cost savings, fast construction, high strength and durability, pre-engineered steel buildings are the best choice for your project.
For today and in the future, Steel has become the material of choice the present and future of building construction, compared to concrete and timber. Thus pre-engineered steel buildings are increasingly confirmed their outstanding advantages in industrial and commercial projects such as factory, workshop, warehouse, cold storage, cement plants, steel rolling mills, showroom, office, supermarket,logistics center, shopping mall, etc…
The most common applications of pre-engineered buildings are:
|Steel Structure Workshop||Steel Structure Warehouse||Commercial Office Building|
See more: Pre-engineered Steel Building Projects
What is a pre-engineered steel building?
Pre-engineered steel building comprise component:
1. The primary framing (columns, beams, bracing members): the main load-carrying members of a structural system which include columns, beams, other main support.
2. Secondary framing (purlins, girts, eave struts): purlins, girts, eave struts are secondary structural members used to support the wall and roof panels. Purlins are used on the roof; girts are used on the walls and eave struts are used at the intersection of the sidewall and the roof.
3. Roof and wall cladding sheet
4. Insulation: if yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
5. Accessories: roofing accessories, windows and louvers, doors and other accessories
Pre-engineered steel buildings are basically steel structures, being designed and fabricated in a factory in accordance with the design specifications and then shipped to the construction site for erection. On construction site, all components are assembled and jointed via nut and bolt connections, thereby reducing the costs and erection times.
Pre-engineered steel buildings can be fitted with different structural additions like trusses, mezzanine floors, doors and windows, canopies, roof ventilators and crane systems as per user requirements.
Model of pre-engineered steel building
Why choose pre-engineered steel building?
Pre-engineered steel building advantages
1. Cost savings
Mechanized fabrication at factory, fast assembly speed and short construction period reduce pre-engineered steel building cost.
2. Fast construction
All steel components are fabricated at factory and bolted together at site. The erection process is faster and much easier with very less requirement for equipment.
3. Quality control
As buildings are designed and manufactured completely in the factory under controlled conditions the quality is assured.
Space flexibility - Larger spans for flexible interior design, adjustable design - can cater to future expansions (vertical and horizontal).
5. Environmentally friendly, reusable
Pre-engineered steel buildings are the green building solution for the environment with low carbon, energy-saving and recyclability.